1. It works by OpenAi API - ChatGPT-3.5_turbo neural network, the most advanced at present;
2. Just ask him a question, ask him to write a poem, text, code or whatever.
It has no specific commands;
3. Understands questions as directly as possible. He must be educated like a child;
4. If the answer doesn't fit in the message, tell him "continue". The length of a message in a standard bot (/vip) is 1500 characters.
In Premium: answer up to 5000 characters, question up to 3000 characters;
5. Working with images and videos: The bot is text-based, so now it sends (often crooked) links to photos and videos, not a file.
It doesn't draw, the generation of the images is done by another neural network: the Dalle bot;
6. The bot is constantly learning and updating, getting smarter every day;
7. Write him an assignment, no more than 1500 characters long, if you write in Russian.
In English, he answers much faster, longer and understands questions better;
8. If the bot does not respond for more than 15 seconds, it is due to an overload of the OpenAI servers.
Wait a few minutes and message the bot again (you can press /stop and /start again.
Don't write messages after him.
9. Working with links and statistics: The neural network can invent some data for a nice text, as well as send text links. The neural network is textual and is not a database.
You can read about the capabilities of the different OpenAI neural networks in our article:What can GPT Chat do?
Operational information here: email@example.com
Support response time: up to 24 hours. But it's usually much faster.
Don't worry, we solve all problems and requests =) More projects with neural networks